Our goal is to provide a handy set of dashboards, and KPIs which can easily be shared with site managers, on-site teams, so that they can see important key elements about their energy data. We have made it easier, for you to set-up Site Users, so they only see the Site CRM screens, and these dashboards (for their sites/groups) so you can share these dashboards with your colleagues and customers. Our goal is to enable them to understand energy in a simple way, which helps them then gain insights into how they can reduce cost, carbon and consumption. We'll continue to add charts/widgets every week based off customer feedback, so that we can continue to provide you useful insights about your energy estates.
There are a number of charts and widgets which are driven off the date range setting, and some which are for a fixed duration, as listed below. Important:- for you to use the energy intensity, and £/SQ Meter, analysis, you will need to update the Square Meter information located in the Site CRM (Overview Section).
Please also note, the following functions only become available when you select a site.
- Wallboard:- when you select a particular site in a group, you will see the Wallboard tile. This allows you to click on the wallboard tile, and see a wallboard which can be displayed on larger screens. See section on Wallboard for further information.
- Site Rankings in Energy Intensity and £/Square meters:- when you select site information, the site ranking information will be displayed on the bottom of the tile.
Users of the Energy Management dashboard can filter data on the basis of Start Date, End Date, Group/Customer, Site Name and Commodity. Once you have set the filter criteria, please click on the Refresh button to data filter the data that is used to calculate the numbers being displayed in the Dashboard Headlines and Energy Widgets.
There are eight dashboard headlines and three widgets as detailed below:-
The following is an explanation of the tiles, and the key source data, and available reports which help you understand how the data is derived.
- HH Data this period:- displays the total energy consumption in kWh for the given date range.
- HH Data last period:- displays the total energy consumption in kWh for the period, prior to the date range selected.
- Invoices (last 12 months):- displays the total sum of money invoiced by your suppliers for the given commodity over the last twelve months, as well as the PPU (Pence Per Unit). You can run a report to view the drill down of this data in My Reports > Billing > Hub Invoice (Invoice Date) for customers that do not have EDI Validation or My Reports > Billing > Supplier Invoice (Invoice Date) for customers that do have EDI Validation.
- PPU (last 12 months): displays the volume weighted average price in pence per kWh invoiced by your suppliers for the given commodity over the last twelve months. This again, uses the report mentioned in the Invoices (last 12 months).
- Carbon this period:- displays your energy equivalent footprint of CO2 this period.
- Carbon last period:- displays your energy equivalent footprint of CO2 this period.
- Energy Intensity (kWh/M):- displays the energy usage over the year divided by the floor area for the site. Please note for this widget to work, you need to input the site area in the Site CRM. Please also note there is a report which is available in My Reports > Energy Management > Energy Consumed per Square Meter. This report also outputs the ranking of the site, as well as the site classification (e.g Shop, Office).
- £/Sq. Meters displays your energy spend in GBP over the given date range for the given commodity per square meter of floor area for the given set of Sites for the given Group/Customer. Again, for this value to be available, you must enter the site area within the Site CRM screens. Please also note there is a report which is available in My Reports > Energy Management > Energy Cost per Square Meter. This report also outputs the ranking of the site, as well as the site classification (e.g Shop, Office).
The following is an explanation of the charts, and the key source data, and available reports which help you understand how the data is derived. All of the charts listed below, work off the same invoice report which is available in the My Reports section. However, it shows some high level stats which is a summary of the information contained within those reports.
- Invoices & PPU last 12 months. This widget displayed as a bar graph displays the total value of invoices and PPU for the last twelve months. You can run a report to view the drill down of this data in My Reports > Billing > Hub Invoice (Invoice Date) for customers that do not have EDI Validation or My Reports > Billing > Supplier Invoice (Invoice Date) for customers that do have EDI Validation.
- Cost breakdown by category:- this chart, uses the same report as listed in the Invoices chart above, and is driven off the date range selected by the user. So if you want to see how your charging has changed over time, this can show you the splits of the information
- Cost breakdown over period:- this chart, uses the same report as listed in the Invoices chart above, and shows the last 12 months where data is available.
As mentioned in an earlier section Wallboard's are a visual of energy data for a particular site. The wallboard's give equivalent of energy for ease of reporting or explanation to a customer who only requires a top level of detail about a particular site.
To view your wallboard's go to: Home > Overview >Hub Dashboards > Select which customer as well as which site you would like to view:
From here you can view your weekly performance wallboard:
There are now two dashboard types: Weekly Performance and Property Facilities
Press Save and your Property Facilities Wallboard is ready.
You can now publicly share your wallboard performance results, by generating a secure, shareable link to a specific wallboard and share with anyone. The link allows access to the wallboard without logging into into your Energy.Hub and is visible for a set period. This for example allows grouped areas and offices to compare and monitor consumption and energy usage comparable to last year. The link can be shared and projected to users in areas such a schools, offices.
To create a shareable link please navigate to your wallboard > within the top right hand corner select Create Link
Select your link date range:
Navigate to the link and select the copy icon: